html> Free ForAnyone Article Blog: On NEWBIE Matters

Free ForAnyone Article Blog

Article Blog on Internet Topics For Anyone

February 22, 2006

 

On NEWBIE Matters



S
ince I am, what professional marketers on the internet generally call a "Newbie", I have tried to come up with all sorts of ways of finding information and my future prospects.

One of these ways, and perhaps a tips that I can give, is - and this without any strategy what so ever - just to browse around on the different sites; open a few of all the emails that you get from other marketers in return, and maybe just click on a link or two, to see what they're actually marketing. In addition, go from one page to another, not being afraid of signing up for a subscription or another, I mean, if it is free you will not loose anything anyway.

Not long ago I found myself doing just that and this happened to be a forum on SeoNews. Ok, I looked around, read a few, and stopped particularly at one, which talked about difficulties in getting to the top of the search engines, and what to do? Some of the answers talked about a nice way of writing that matters, style, form and so on.

- Ok, I thought, since I had learned a thing or two at the trainings at work. It is not only a question of a nicely put content - but also a question of linking, meta tags, titles, "daisy chaining" (a specific linking technique) and such things, to put with your site when you post it. This stuff feed the search engines to push your site forward from within and from underneath. Well, I answered the forum request to the best of my knowledge, and then forgot about the whole thing. A week or so later I received two emails, asking if I could help, since they had problems with their sites - no matter what they did they could not get their sites to a good position.

Following is my letter to them, and then I have found an additional piece of information, which I found valuable, and thought I would share it with you as well. Firstly, the letter - perhaps it can be useful to another Newbie, like me:

'Hi there! Thanks for your reply. I will try to help you. I am in a marketing company called Veretekk and we are currently (around 35 of us) participating in a Company contest for top ranking on Google. Go to this address http://eBiz-IQ.com", and get loads and loads of highest expertise info on how to reach ranking # 1 on the world's largest search engine (Google). There you will find recorded training sessions, lots, and lots of professional practical information for marketing and for pushing your site to a top position, among other a technique called "Daisy Chaining", about linking your ads for a number 1 position. Listen especially to the recorded trainings of Veretekk CEO Thomas Prendergast.

If you want to have even more info, go to inilsson.veretekk.com, at "Veretraining" (also free) to the "Conference" there. It is live online training sessions on high quality marketing strategies. For example the "Guerilla Marketing", also free. Trainings are at any time of your choice (24/7 for your convenience), at different levels, from beginner's to very advanced, depending on where you are in your marketing business. I guarantee that it is super high quality and with the absolute best teacher's of the Internet (Company is part of Inetekk Inc. based in San Diego, California US) - and it is all free.

Here you will also find a completely completely automated engineered marketing system (by the founders: the CEO and the President, Thomas Prendergast and Michael Darling), also free. For all of this you go to inilsson.veretekk.com You sign up absolutely free with no strings attached.

Another very high quality website is barefootmentor.tblog.com, also absolutely free, with lots and lots of free training right there on the site. I somewhat know the teacher - she is quite amazing.

Then get back to me, and I will give you more information and other free sites for how to push your website to the top. If you would choose to go to the Veretekk site I mentioned above, I could even call or Skype (free internet phone) you, and guide you through some of the Veretekk marketing system, right there and then, simultaneously, if you have your computer on and nearby the phone.

On the other hand, I can send you more info via mail, whatever you prefer - it is all free. I am just another marketer on the internet (Newbie), but believe in empowering each other and help each other; it will be good for everyone. Kind regards Inger Nilsson

If you have any other questions, or if you do not feel this info suits you and you want additional information, feel free to email me back.'

Link to another piece of useful information with the title, "How small sites can get noticed", here:
e-commerce times story

Photo: Charles Dickens Public House, London SE, England.

Blast Your Ad - so Matic

Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
<

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   June 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?